Friday, October 8, 2010

Thing # 4

The blogs I have read are:
Why I Don’t Assign Homework 
Boeun's Scribe for December 4th
 I have learned that there are many different types of blogs.  Blogs can be different genres.  There informal and formal blogs. For the most part, the blogs I read have been informal. They are different than other types of reading because I am reading other opinions on a topic. They are similar because they can give information.  It is also instant communication with several people at a time.  Blogging is different from other types of writing because people can comment on what I post.  Blogging is similar to journaling.  Comments can contributes to the writing because it can help give more meaning to a subject. It gives feedback as well as information about a particular topic.  The use of blogging is an awesome tool because it is a quick way of communicating ideas, thoughts, feelings, and information. It can be a tool to engage more relevant learning in our classes.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I like that people can leave comments and add something I might not have known. Everyone has something to add to a conversation and this is a good way to allow that.

    ReplyDelete